[ospo.zone] Feedback from the field: Join our OnRamp session next Friday!

Hiho good people,

This is a reminder about our next OnRamp session, happening next Friday the 21st at 10:30am CEST. Details are available on the ospo.zone website [1] as usual.

[1] https://ospo.zone/onramp

For this session we will have the pleasure to host Frédéric Pied and François Desmier from the MAIF, who will present how they launched and maintain their corporate OSPO and open source strategy in a large insurance company.

Looking forward to our meeting,

Have a delightful end of week!

--
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Back to the top