[ospo.zone] Hello and an introduction

Hello all,

Just an introduction, as I've been lurking mostly. I'm Gilles Gravier, based out of Geneva, Switzerland. I see some familiar names, but also a bunch of people I don't know. So for those who don't know me, I work for Wipro, a global system integrator. I'm an open source strategy advisor, which means I help our clients ensure that their open source strategy supports their business/corporate objectives (like driving innovation, talent acquisition and retention, and more)...

Looking forward to engaging with you all!

Gilles
--
Gilles Gravier  - Gilles@xxxxxxxxxxx
GSM : +33618347147 and +41794728437