Re: [ospo.zone] [Open Source Business Rules Management System Tool] Advises from experts required

I’d like to provide another option Aviator. If Drools is too heavy and complex, Aviator is very light weighted and fast, but with limited syntax.

Regards,

胡瑞丰(Victor)

From: ospo.zone [mailto:ospo.zone-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerardo Lisboa (INFO-CARE)
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022 7:01 PM
To: OSPO community discussions <ospo.zone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ospo.zone] [Open Source Business Rules Management System Tool] Advises from experts required

Hello,

Apart from Drools https://www.drools.org/learn/dmn.html you could be looking at the following products:

- Camunda's DMN system: https://camunda.com/dmn/

Best regards,

Gerardo Lisboa,
(Sócio-Gerente)

+351 966 014 174

INFO-CARE - Consultoria e Manutenção Informática, Lda.

Av. Miguel Bombarda, 42 - 4B
1050-166 Lisboa
Portugal

NIPC: PT 505 498 723

Bareille Philippe <philippe.bareille@xxxxxxxx> escreveu no dia sexta, 11/03/2022 à(s) 10:00:

Dear Ospo Zone network,

I’m requesting  some advises from experts like you today.

We, at the City of Paris, are looking for an OSS business rules management system, like Drools, for a new project needs.

Any experiences on the tools would be much appreciated to help us benchmark and pick a good one.

Many thanks in advance,

Cheers,

cid:image001.png@01D4A8CC.79BEF720

Philippe Bareille
Open Source Officer – City of Paris

Direction des Systèmes d’Information et du Numérique
0033 143 476 701
227 Rue de Bercy – 75012 Paris – France

cid:image002.png@01D4A8CC.79BEF720

cid:image003.png@01D4A8CC.79BEF720