Re: [ospo.zone] [Open Source Business Rules Management System Tool] Advises from experts required

Hello Philippe,

Here, at Orange, we make great use of Camunda [0].
[0] https://camunda.com/

I believe studied and discared solutions included ServiceNow (proprietary), Bonita and JBPM.

nico

--

Nicolas Toussaint - Open Source Expert
OBS/SMS, OBS Open Source Program Office (OSPO)