Re: [ospo.zone] Meeting's Minutes - 2021-11-18

Hello,
Thanks indeed Boris for the minutes, even though I cannot use the time zone excuse for missing the meeting...

Can you please confirm that the meetings happen here? : https://meet.jit.si/ospo.zone

Thx,

nico

--

Nicolas Toussaint - Open Source Expert
OBS - Orange Business Services - Lyon, France