[osgi-wg] Welcome Stefan Bischof as a Committer Member Representative

Dear All,

Stefan Bischof was self nominated for the position last week, and we are happy to announce that there were no objections raised for Stefan's candidacy.

As a result, we would like to welcome Stefan Bischof as a Committer Member to the Steering Committee and Specification Committee.

Congratulations Stefan!

Best Regards,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation