[osgi-wg] OSGi Summit 2023 @EclipseCon

Dear OSGi Fellows,
​
The EclipseCon is well on schedule and has opened registration. We want to use this chance to announce the OSGi Summit 2023 from October 16 - 18, 2023, held in parallel. The first day is scheduled as OSGi Community Day and is a whole day loaded with talks on the newest things happening in the OSGi world, content about the community and many other exciting topics! The program for days 2 and 3 is still a work in progress, but will include an open to attend face to face meeting of the OSGi Specification project.
Call for papers is open and we will announce the final program early September: https://www.papercall.io/osgi-summit-23
​
Help us make it a success and enter your submissions now!
​
We can also confirm that pricing will be as follows:
​
​    €40 + VAT for a 1-day-pass (Monday, Oct 16th)
​
​    €350 +VAT  for the whole OSGi Summit (Monday to Wednesday, Oct 16th-18th)
The Summit is open for every regular EclipseCon and Community Day Visitors. Our special Summit passes will be available soon via a Coupon Code. We will keep you posted the moment it is available.
​
Looking forward to see you all soon again,
​
Your OSGi Team.

--
Jürgen Albert