|Re: [orion-dev] Reload Issue when using Eclipse Orion CodeEdit-Widget|
I am having similar issues but using the Aurelia SPA framework, so I think SPA frameworks in general are affected. I didn’t have much time to analyse it, but here is what I have found so far. Maybe it helps tracking this down. Note that I’m using the CodeEditWidget successfully in the SPA setting with a version prior to the first bad commit I found below.
first bad commit is
Author: Mike Rennie <Michael_Rennie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Mar 2 09:55:11 2017 -0500
Bug 512847 - Race condition getting computed environment
- TernServer is not restarted after a navigation took place
- TernProjectManager.loadTernProjectOptions is not called
- should be coming from refresh
- which in turn should be coming from onModified or onInputChanged (if I analysed correctly)
- When setting a breakpoint in the first line of onModified it seems to trigger a race condition, which actually leads to the server being restarted. But this is not reproducible every time.
Back to the top