[orion-dev] Reload Issue when using Eclipse Orion CodeEdit-Widget

Hi,

We are trying to embedd the Eclipse Orion CodeEdit-Widget into an Angular2 application. When navigating away from a page and back to the same page, the Orion does not load in our setting. The issue is described in pictures at https://github.com/meyerpp/orion-codeedit-example/issues/1 and in code at https://github.com/meyerpp/orion-codeedit-example/blob/reloadIssue/src/app/orion/orion.component.ts and https://github.com/meyerpp/orion-codeedit-example/blob/reloadIssue/src/app/app.component.ts.

We have the hope that there is someone with Angular and Eclipse Orion skills immediatly seeing what is going wrong there. :-)

Cheers,

Philipp

Back to the top