Re: [orion-dev] Plugins that requires authentication?

Okay maybe asking too much at once.  Let's start with something more direct.

Created a fresh orionhub account and on the 'Settings >> Plugins' page I click the 'login' link for the
'Git Support' plugin.

I get redirected here:

This gives a 404.

I take it that is probably not supposed to happen. So what is it supposed to do?

Kris