Re: [orion-dev] Graphical editors

Thanks for the pointer John.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is a project called "Flower Platform" that does diagram editors within an Orion-based browser client. You can find more information here:

https://github.com/flower-platform/main
http://flower-platform.org/

I don't know if the authors are interested in collaborating but it may be worth getting in touch with them.

John

From:        sumit gupta <g.sumit@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        11/19/2013 01:54 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Graphical editors
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, is anyone working on or planning to work on a graphical editor? We use Graphiti in our regular eclipse product and that is the only major thing missing for us to move to Orion.

I don't know if we can create something like Graphiti, but any starting point, like a palette and boxes and arrows kind of thing would be helpful. I would love to work with someone on this.

Thanks,
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx