[orion-dev] Edit model extension point clarification

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me answer the following two questions about the orion.edit.model extension point.

1) The information on the wiki differs from the information on the api. Specifically the drag, drop and mouse events are listed under methods instead of under the events summary heading. Assuming that it is the wiki that is outdated or incorrect, is this indicitive of a difference in funcitonality between the two event handlers?

wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Documentation/Developer_Guide/Plugging_into_the_editor#orion.edit.model
api : https://orion.eclipse.org/jsdoc/symbols/orion.editor.TextView.html

2) I'm having a bit of difficulty finding documentation on the properties of each even type. It appears as if many of the events (eg. DestroyEvent) have no properties. Other events (eg. mouseEvent) don't even appear to have a page in the api. How could I go about finding more information on each of these objects?

    - Jennifer W.

Back to the top