[orion-dev] [LOTD] Chrome Browser Feature Roadmap

Part of what we do in Orion is shim or polyfill emerging standards in anticipation of they're availability in the browsers we use. In the next month or so we're going to see both the URL and Promises objects become available and so need to react and test.
Here's a useful link I use for monitoring what's coming in the alpha, beta and release streams -- this link is a bit chrome centric however it's also useful for the other browsers.

http://www.chromestatus.com/features

-Simon

Back to the top