Re: [orion-dev] Orion Server as a Maven Dependency

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer.

I'm developing an adapter for Orion and this adapter communicates with orion via it's server and transfer APIs. Internally, I deserialize incoming JSON messages to some java objects which I created by myself.

Instead of using the java self-made classes that I created, I want to use the classes which are actually in Orion. However I just re-checked and could not see any classes which represent responses of Orion server.

Are there any such classes?

if yes: I want to add orion-server as a dependency to my pom.xml and automatically so that it can be fetched as a jar lib.

Regards,

Timur