Rational Developer for AIX and Linux
IBM Toronto Lab
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne---09/26/2013 04:52:32 PM---Hi Mike, I believe we should be accepting all such characterJohn Arthorne---09/26/2013 04:52:32 PM---Hi Mike, I believe we should be accepting all such characters in file names, and we

From: John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/26/2013 04:52 PM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] Question marks in resource name
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mike,

I believe we should be accepting all such characters in file names, and we have fixed a few bugs similar to this recently. Please open a bug report for the specific cases you are hitting and we will investigate. Be sure to describe either steps to reproduce in the orion client UI, or what exact HTTP requests you are sending to the server if it is a custom UI. Encoding problems can occur on both client and server side so it is important to know how you are hitting these. I suspect it many cases it is a simple encoding problem and we'll be able to get them addressed quickly.

John