Re: [orion-dev] Eclipse Market & Orion

I think the key point was holding off on accepting external contributions until the initial contribution is made to eclipse.org. Otherwise we need to go through a provenance exercise to accept the initial contribution at Eclipse. I will work with Maciek to get a repository setup and the initial contribution made this week, so we can welcome all contributions as with any Eclipse project.

John

From:        Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:        "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc:        "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/21/2013 09:06 AM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] Eclipse Market & Orion
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On holidays but responding.  I don't recall saying that particular statement about banning contributions. I think it would be great to have other contributors to this.  Perhaps when we were talking about the Drupal code I said that it might limit contributors due to the licence? I'm not sure, but sorry I made a statement that sounded that way.

/Sent via Notes Traveler on a mobile device

On 2013-08-21, at 7:41 AM, "Maciej contractor Bendkowski" <