[orion-dev] How to programatically authenticate/login to the Orion server?

Hi,

I'm developing a client application which uses Orion services based on
its REST Api however due to authentication problems, I cannot go any
further.

Is the basic HTTP authentication still supported? Whenever I try to
enable it, I receive an exception: Authentication service is missing!,

If not how can authenticate pragmatically, i.e., using HTTP requests
from my client?

Regards,

Timur

Back to the top