From:        Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        06/27/2013 07:45 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] search API
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am wondering where to find Orion's search API exposing Solr queries.
I found the search servlet
http://git.eclipse.org/c/orion/org.eclipse.orion.server.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.orion.server.search/src/org/eclipse/orion/internal/server/search/SearchServlet.java
exposing Solr queries but I couldn't find a corresponding search API entry in the server API http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Server_API

Is this an API already and just the documentation is missing ?
Or if this is not the case, do you plan to make it a public API ?

--