[orion-dev] making your page library independent

The wiki page [1] is updated with specific examples of the substitutions used when eliminating dojo.* utilities from your page.
Anyone who wants to get a head start, please start converting your "glue" pages and other client code using these techniques.

I have a little more work to do on dialog templating and the common dialog class before saying it's in good shape.  So please don't bother converting dialogs until there are several examples to follow and I have things better documented.

thanks!

susan

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Library_Independence

Back to the top