Re: [orion-dev] Needed: 10 minute talks for an Orion Symposium at EclipseCon North America

Hi,

I would like to show something about our research project Xtext in the web. As I already presented on EclipseCon Europe we are using Orion to show an IDE-server based embedded editor for DSLs using Xtext.
We have validation, contentassist, highlighting and hover for any DSL that is based on Xtext.

Cheers,

Holger