Re: [orion-dev] Accessibility?

David Bolter, who leads a11y work at Mozilla, took a look at your testing page and had this feedback:

My immediate reaction is that the wiki looks very good.

Our team tests many different layers from dom inspector, to
accprobe/accerciser, to actual assistive technology. Each layer can
expose problems/issues.

A good long term strategy for them is to cover as much as possible via
automated tests, and to have a community of AT users that test dev
versions of Orion.