To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/14/2011 01:57PM
Subject: [orion-dev] Outline preference selection doesn't stick

I remember discussing this with someone but I wonder now if it was IRC or email and not in a bug report:

If you select a new Outliner, the selection is tacky but not really epoxy like you want ;-)

Sometimes the new selection sticks sometimes not. I thought this was:

Bug 340964 - [client] preferences displayed to all users on same browser

but the title and description seem quite different.

Any one else see this or know about it?

jjb