[orion-dev] Plugin registers but does not load.

I had just gotten plugin version communicating to Firebug and I was about to wire in the edits to live changes when everything stopped working. As far as I can tell my plugin is no longer being loaded in the editor. Any ideas why? I can see it in the list of plugins, the load event handler runs when install. But it won't show up in the editor and I get no error messages.

jjb

Back to the top