[orion-dev] onInputChange: how are file types decided?

Editor has
onInputChange : function (title, message, contents, contentsSaved)

(I've not figured out where this shows up in the documentation).

This method updates the edited buffer with |contents| and calls the result |title|.

But different kinds of contents (CSS, JS, HTML) will need different processing. How is the type signaled?

(Also what is |message| and |contentsSaved|, they don't make sense if I read the source.

jjb

Back to the top