Re: [orion-dev] Hello Orion devs!

Hi Boris,

Following is the plan I have,

1. Contribution to testing and sharing the ideas, concepts thereby getting familiar with Orion
2. Setup and hack the code base to submit the fixes
3. Over a period of time work on implementing some of the features/ideas

Is there any wiki page or link to set up Orion for development?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sundar