Re: [orion-dev] Greeting...

Hi Boris,

I'm looking forward to contribute in both development and influence aspects.

My real name is Liwei Chou, from Taiwan.
I'm interested in programming language/paradigm, software architecture, development tools(especially visually aided)...etc
My previous experience are embedded/desktop/web apps and SW/HW co-development tools.
See my LinkedIn or blog for more detail.

sleepnova