Re: [orion-dev] Greeting...

Hi there,

Welcome to the list, and make sure you let us know if you want to get more actively involved (in which case we'd want to know a little bit more about yourself such as your real life name, though).

Just listening in on what happens on the list is fine, too. :-)

Boris

Inactive hide details for sleepnova ---2011/01/14 05:37:12---Just to say hi to everybody! I'm interested in Orion project. I'm sleepnova ---2011/01/14 05:37:12---Just to say hi to everybody! I'm interested in Orion project. I'm currently a freelance developer in

sleepnova <wanpeebaw@xxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

2011/01/14 05:37

[orion-dev] Greeting...

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Just to say hi to everybody! I'm interested in Orion project.

I'm currently a freelance developer involving Eclipse plug-in, Web and Android development consulting.
I have some experience in Eclipse plug-in and GEF.
Now I am a server-side _javascript_ enthusiast.
And I'm always looking for better languages and tools for solving problem.

--
- sleepnova

  Blog