Re: [orbit-dev] Retiring EBR

Hi,

one question, what to do with projects that are just refusing to add proper OSGi manifest entries?
like Apache HttpClient (for now...)

then we can't consume them through pure maven right?

Also maven artifacts are for the most parts never signed, i know there is now a different kind of thing you can use. but i looked at it and it is very hard to setup correctly (if you aks me...)
It just is not that simple then having a keystore in a private git repo that the build server but also all the developers that now and then need to build the product them self can use.. (over multiply platforms like Mac (x86 or M1), Linux and Windows)

johan