Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit build broken - I'll fix ASAP

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 at 09:50, Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2021-10-28 at 21:30 -0400, Jonah Graham wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I was trying to fix signing of native parts of the Orbit (see Bug
> 576947) but because the signing doesn't run in gerrit I introduced a
> build failure. I am working to resolve it now, but I am not likely to
> complete it tonight, so I'll finish in the morning.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The gerrit verification builds
> are working fine, so please go ahead and merge changes that pass
> gerrit verification.

Thanks for taking care of this. As you said, the verification wasn't
affected and we aren't preparing in particular milestones for the next
little while.

It is all fixed now - and the signing of jnilibs hopefully means that 2021-12 M3 will notarize now.

Thanks
Jonah

Back to the top