[orbit-dev] Add as Committer

Hi all,
This feels like an odd process, but after having https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/orbit/orbit-recipes/+/174164 approved for inclusion in M1, Jonah suggested I join Orbit as a Committer (perhaps more accurately, be added to its roster). As the Web Tools Platform has an interest in keeping those up to date, and Jakarta plans to have a EE Platform release every year, it would certainly make things a little easier in the future. And as keen as I am on Aurelien's efforts with Xerces, there are more Apache libraries that I'm also interested in updating.

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top