[orbit-dev] Resigning as Orbit committer

Hi all,

I just realize that it has been several months since I actually did read a message from the Orbit mailing-list, and I automatically archive messages without reading them. I was about to unsubscribe from the mailing-list, but before doing so I checked...
I'm a committer on Orbit, however, I didn't contribute nor participate in any manner for a while, and don't plan to do it soon.
So can you please retire me from the committers? Then I'll feel more legit when unsubscribing from the mailing-list.

Thanks in advance

--
Mickael Istria