Re: [orbit-dev] repo.eclipse.org is down?

Same as https://www.eclipse.org/lists/platform-releng-dev/msg36413.html ?

On 12.05.20 22:41, Roland Grunberg wrote:
On Tue, 2020-05-12 at 20:17 +0000, Homer, Tony wrote:
My build just failed and it appears to be because repo.eclipse.org is
down?
Should I file a bug? https://ci.eclipse.org/orbit/job/gerrit-orbit-recipes/1299/console
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/ebr-releases/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-maven-plugin/

I've re-triggered the job and it seems to be running. You can do so by
just clicking the retrigger button when logged in and viewing a
specific build.

Tycho isn't coming from the ebr-releases, though we do get the ebr
plugins from there. I suspect there was maybe some connectivity issue
between maven central and the job, causing the build to try another
repo (ebr-releases) which didn't have the artifacts. Once it exhausted
all repos, it failed.

Cheers,

Back to the top