Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [orbit-dev] where is commons.lang gone.

I'm able to reproduce what you're seeing. I also noticed that xtext-eclipse
uses different target platforms depending on the project being built, so in
the case where I was modifying the "oxygen" target, there were still other
targets needing to be updated as well.

On cd_asm8, I needed to add :
<unit id="org.apache.commons.lang" version="2.6.0.v201404270220"/>
for the orbit "<location>" definition under the oxygen, photon and r201812
target files.

Once I did that, the project started getting past resolution and into the
build phase.

Back to the top