Re: [orbit-dev] Continue to require ATO CQs?

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 9:23 PM Sina Madani <sinadoom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification. I’m just working through adding a bundle now, and I noticed that the README.md in orbit-recipes also needs updating. However for ip_log.xml it appears that the <ipzilla bug_id> element is still mandatory under <legal>. Can I just pick any CQ from IPZilla that has been approved for the bundle I’m adding (there are multiple, since in the past every project had to submit a separate CQ for the same bundle) and use that as the reference? I’m currently adding ANTLR 3.5.2 runtime [1].

I see the latest version of antlr.runtime we have is 4.7.2, so the
first  thing to
address is : do we really need to introduce a much older version ? We
already have a 3.x version that would probably be removed eventually.

With that said, there are quite a few CQs but subtle differences to them. The
CQs with the term "PB CQ .." are requests for projects that didn't
file the initial
request to use the specified library. This type of request will be going away.

You'd want to use either CQ 14556, which is for antlr-tool 3.5.2, or
CQ 9433, which is for antlr-runtime 3.5.2. If neither of those existed, the
library actually seems to be on clearlydefined :

https://clearlydefined.io/definitions/debsrc/debian/-/antlr3/3.5.2-9 .

Cheers,
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top