contribution to orbit-recipes [3].

Does that answer your question?

Jonah

On Thu., Apr. 9, 2020, 19:15 Homer, Tony, <tony.homer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just noticed that org.apache.lucene.queryparser_8.0.0 is available in 2019-12 and disappeared from 2020-03

https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops2/R20191126223242/repository/plugins/org.apache.lucene.queryparser_8.0.0.v20190418-1455.jar

This seems a little different from the differences I noted below.

Was this an intentional change?

From: "Homer, Tony" <tony.homer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 3:41 PM
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: complete or composite?

I know that we should use the composite here

https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20200224183213/repository

But we use a Nexus proxy p2 site and have run into trouble with pointing to composites, so our current practice is to point directly to the final build repo instead.

I was reviewing the list of dependencies available in the latest 2020-03 Orbit p2 repo at https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops2/R20200224183213/repository/plugins/

I noticed that there are some bundles missing from there that are present here

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20191115185527/repository/

For example:

com.sun.xml.bind_2.2.0.v201505121915.jar

javassist_3.13.0.GA_v201209210905.jar

etc.

I imagine if I were using the 2020-03 composite repo they would resolve, but I am wondering if this is expected?

Another way to put it is, if you review the list of bundles available in Orbit 2020-03 by looking through all the links:

https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20200224183213/

Is it expected that some would only be available via build repos from previous Orbit releases?

Thanks!

Tony