[orbit-dev] Fw: Re: Freemarker Orbit Bundle Update

Hi guys

I need the Freemarker Orbit Bundle to be updated from Freemarker 2.3.22 to 2.3.29, but I'm not an Eclipse committer.

Could someone please update the library? Would be very nice, since 2.3.22 is quite old and we need newer features in our Eclipse plugin.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Stefan