[orbit-dev] CQs for ATO for Jersey

Hello fellow Orbiters and Tony (Tony explicitly on CC list as I don't know if you subscribe to included lists).

Apologies if I have missed some communications about this.

I was just working through approving the Orbit CQs. #21655 to 21663 all deal with adding Version 2.30 of Jersey to Orbit (Jersey has many parts). However Jersey is now an Eclipse project so it seems that including Jersey in Orbit and creating CQs for it does not make sense to me.

Should Jersey be removed from Orbit and dependent projects point to Jersey directly? Should Jersey officially join release train as org.glassfish.jersey is part of the current simrel?

AFAICT the complication here is that the Orbit build process turns the maven artifacts into OSGi bundles. The gerrit that Tony has been working on is https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/156836/ for this.

Thanks for your input,
Jonah

~~~