Re: [orbit-dev] creating new recipe fails with error "version can neither be null, empty nor blank"

Matthias, I can confirm it's a problem with Maven 3.6.3. According to the integration tests, Maven 3.6.0 should work fine. Fix is on its way.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

> On Jan 17, 2020, at 15:08, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Jan 17, 2020, at 11:05, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> junit4 (master *)]$ mvn ebr:create-recipe -DgroupId=junit -DartifactId=junit -Dversion=4.13.0 -DbundleSymbolicName=org.junit
>
> So the code in question is passing a blank version string to Maven on purpose. We want to discover the latest version of an artifact. It seems that this is no longer correct. I'll investigate a fix. I think that we can also skip this in case a specific version is passed on the command line.
>
> -Gunnar

Back to the top