Re: [orbit-dev] Add Jaxen and JDom zu Orbit

Hi,

thanks for the pointer!

It is actually only the Javadoc in one source file that needs to be updated. Exhanging only this single file the way you suggested seems to work.

I have created the Gerrit patch here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/152717/

I hope everything is correct and wait for your review. :)

Thanks again for the support Roland and Gunnar!

Greez,
Dirk

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 6:10 PM Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 5:33 AM Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. Could someone please create the ATO CQ?

I can file this once we get something up for review.

> 2. Is it possible to add a custom src jar? As stated in the CQ there is a license issue with the sources. It was addressed to the project and they accepted and fixed it. But there is no newer release. In APP4MC the sources where modified locally (only a javadoc issue), so I could use that one instead of the one provided in Maven. Any suggestion on how this can be accomplished?

Is the modification limited to just one or a few files ? Or does it need to
be done on many of the sources ? In each module project it should be
possible to include an updated source file, and have it build into the
generated artifact (as a .class file) as well as be included in the
corresponding source jar.
(eg. jdom_2.0.6/src/main/java/path/to/source/Source.java).

Can you try this and let me know if it works for you ? If you search the
orbit-recipes repo for .java files you should see some examples of
modules doing this.

Cheers,
Roland Grunberg