Re: [orbit-dev] Add Jaxen and JDom zu Orbit

Hi,

Is there anybody who could help me with this?

Greez,
Dirk

Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Fr., 8. Nov. 2019, 11:33:
Hi,

jaxen is merged. Thanks for the support! :-)

Now I would like to add also JDOM2. Two topics that need to be clarified:

1. Could someone please create the ATO CQ?
2. Is it possible to add a custom src jar? As stated in the CQ there is a license issue with the sources. It was addressed to the project and they accepted and fixed it. But there is no newer release. In APP4MC the sources where modified locally (only a javadoc issue), so I could use that one instead of the one provided in Maven. Any suggestion on how this can be accomplished?

Greez,
Dirk