Re: [orbit-dev] Fwd: new process for 3rd party dependencies

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 4:12 PM Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
forwarding Wayne's reply to the orbit-dev list since this is relevant also for other additions to Orbit

I'll be able to test it out once the tool is published, but I imagine a
workflow where we run it against the maven artifacts used as part
of the Orbit build. Maybe it could even be integrated into
ebr-maven-plugin and simply publish the bill of materials so it's
associated with the build/repository page. This should eliminate the
need for CQs in nearly all cases.

Cheers,
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top