Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: R20180206163158 (Oxygen.3)

On Fri, 2018-03-02 at 18:10 -0500, Nick Boldt wrote:
> That's the Orbit build we're using as of today's WTP build.
>
> https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/view/webtools_R3_9/job/WTP-R3_9_x_Maintenance/changes
>
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/webtools/webtools.releng.aggregator.git/tree/wtp-parent/pom.xml?h=R3_9_maintenance#n44
>
> http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.9.3-M/20180302093744/M-3.9.3-20180302093744/
>
> I believe it should be fine for an RC toward 3.9.3, since we know there'll probably be some changes coming in WTP for Oxygen.3a in support of JDK 10.

Thanks. If this fixes things, then that should be fine. Looking at the
build logs, I see no reference to ASM 5, but rather ASM 6 which had no
issues. However I remember you mentioning Lucene 6 as well, and there
were some fixes that went into that a bundle from there :

45b711f Bug 528924: Fix Import-Package statement on o.a.lucene.misc 6.1.0.

After investigating for a bit, I've decided against doing a respin of
Oxygen.3 This issue will definitely be resolved by Oxygen.3a but I'm
not seeing any resolution failures or other problems when testing
against the Oxygen staging repository.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg