Re: [orbit-dev] Forcing availability of I build

As stated on the wiki page you have to be a member of the orbitadmin group, unfortunately I'm not.
David, please, could your mojo to promote the build.

Thx
On 2010-04-15, at 11:07 AM, DJ Houghton wrote:

There are instructions on the wiki here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Builds#How_to_declare_a_build

Although I think some ppl have had problems in the past with incorrect unix permissions. If you try it and it doesn't work then maybe David would do it for you if you ask nicely. :-)

<graycol.gif>Pascal Rapicault ---04/15/2010 11:00:29 AM---Hi, I need to use the content of the most recent orbit I-build.

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
To:
<ecblank.gif>
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
<ecblank.gif>
Date:
<ecblank.gif>
04/15/2010 11:00 AM
<ecblank.gif>
Subject:
<ecblank.gif>
[orbit-dev] Forcing availability of I build
<ecblank.gif>
Sent by:
<ecblank.gif>
orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I need to use the content of the most recent orbit I-build.
Is there a way to trigger a copy the most recent build to download.eclipse.org?
Alternatively we could just promote the current I build to a stable build since there has not been much change lately aside from DJ and I.

orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx