[orbit-dev] generating map files

Howdy,

The ECF project would like to produce bundles in a form similar to that which the Orbit project is doing...i.e. jars available for consumption via http map file entries.

We are already doing the actual build/jar creation part, but we would like to also generate/create map files for every build...ala the way Orbit puts the map files for Orbit bundles at the top of the page e.g. here:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20080209163815/

Are there some pieces (hopefully in the form of ant tasks) from the Orbit builder that we could potentially reuse? If so, could someone point me in the right direction in the repo?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top