Re: [orbit-dev] Promote Orbit I build to pick up recent addition/fix?

Hi David,

Thanks for asking...I would like as soon as possible, but we can wait for Monday afternoon ...as it's pretty late now and everyone's probably headed out for dinner/life, etc.

Scott

David M Williams wrote:

I'm fine with this ... anyone else have any thing they need to get in an I-build to promote?

Scott, do you have a hard date by which you need this? Such as would Monday afternoon be ok? This would allow others to speak up if they had a fix to sneak in .... or, I'll do immediately if that's what you need.

Thanks,