Re: [orbit-dev] [Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Reminder to move to proper Orbit builds for Europa and Ganymede]

Hi, Jeff,

At last week's Orbit call, it was decided to convert the Orbit source to
the new JAR bundle format immediately after Ganymede completes M5.  It was
deemed too late (i.e., close to the -1 date) to hurry the change last week.

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse OCL and EMF MQ/MT/VF
IBM Rational Sofware

             Jeff McAffer
             <jeff@xxxxxxxxx>
             orbit-dev-bounces         orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/04/2008 07:00          [orbit-dev] [Fwd:
             PM                        [cross-project-issues-dev] Reminder
                                       to move to proper Orbit builds
                                       for Europa and Ganymede]
             Please respond to
              Orbit Developer
                discussion
             <orbit-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

I noticed that we are shipping some Orbit source bundles as folders
still in the latest build.  What is the plan for this in Ganymede?

Jeff