RE: [orbit-dev] On the need for CQs

Hey Martin,

I did not get the "after the fact" nature of your question.  I would not rush to do these retro CQs right now.  There is an open question with the Foundation legal team to better understand what we should do here.

More later

Jeff

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2008 06:56 AM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Orbit Developer discussion" <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [orbit-dev] On the need for CQs

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your explanations. You say:
   "We can then enter a "reuse" CQ for Orbit.  These CQs can/should..."
since that does not explicitly answer my question,
let me ask once again:

Do you want us to create an Orbit-related "reuse" CQ
for every existing lib in Orbit after the fact, even if a
Using-Project-related CQ already exists?

Do you want us to file an Orbit-related bugzilla entry
for existing libs in Orbit after the fact?

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm