|RE: [orbit-dev] Missing plugin in latest build|
From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: 2007Äê12ÔÂ20ÈÕ 15:00
To: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Missing plugin in latest build
From your description, and confirming in the repository, the only thing you forget was to "release" the feature itself. You tagged it, but, the tag in the map file, for the feature, is still a bit old. Offhand, it appears there may be 5 or 6 bundles that have not yet been released.
Let us know if you have more trouble or questions.
From: "Huang, Qiong Feng \(Jonathan\)" <Jonathan.Huang@xxxxxxxx> To: <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 12/19/2007 10:04 PM Subject: [orbit-dev] Missing plugin in lastest build
I have added javax.xml.ws plugin to CVS repostory. But this plugin cannot be found in the latest integration build ( I200712180921 ).
I follow these steps to add this plugin:
1. Add a new empty plugin named javax.xml.ws to /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.orbit/
2. Create a branch for this plugin. The branch name is "v2_0".
3. Add the plugin contents to the branch and tag as "v200712180644".
4. Add the plugin in feature.xml located in /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.orbit/org.eclipse.orbit.build.feature.set1 and tag as "v200712180652".
5. Add the plugin in bundles.map located in /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.orbit/org.eclipse.orbit.releng (branch set1).
6. Wait for building...
7. Add ip log file for this plugin.
Anything missing or wrong?
orbit-dev mailing list
Back to the top