From: Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/04/2007 09:36 AM
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Candidate builds ready

Hi David,

Will these urls be stable for the week?

Kim

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/03/2007 10:20 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] Candidate builds ready

candidate I-build on 'downloads' page

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I200712030607/

candidate S-build on 'committers' page

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/S200712040148/

The only difference so far is including some about files in two plugins,

org.apache.xml.serializer_2.7.1
javax.xml_1.3.4

I suggest if anyone adds or changes any bundles before Friday,
a short note here to orbit-dev will keep us all informed of "last minute" changes

going on before it's declared this Friday. Unless I hear otherwise,
we'll declare the most recent S-build on Friday, so if anyone knows
of any problems or more work that's needed, please say so (before Friday! :)
here on this list.