[orbit-dev] Candidate builds ready

candidate I-build on 'downloads' page
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I200712030607/

candidate S-build on 'committers' page
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/S200712040148/

The only difference so far is including some about files in two plugins,
org.apache.xml.serializer_2.7.1
javax.xml_1.3.4

I suggest if anyone adds or changes any bundles before Friday,
a short note here to orbit-dev will keep us all informed of "last minute" changes
going on before it's declared this Friday. Unless I hear otherwise,
we'll declare the most recent S-build on Friday, so if anyone knows
of any problems or more work that's needed, please say so (before Friday! :)
here on this list.